Philosophy and Sociology of Education
Areas of Scholarship
Philosophy, Sociology, Education, Art
Teaching Experience (Prior institutional affiliations)
- Graduate Faculty at Louisiana State University, U.S.A.
- Graduate and undergraduate faculty at Azim Premji University, Bangalore.
- The Power of Philosophy: Thought and Redemption (New York: Palgrave Macmillan, 2018).
- Limits of the Secular: Social Experience and Cultural Memory (New York: Palgrave Macmillan, 2017).
- Education and the Ontological Question: Addressing a Missing Dimension (New York: Palgrave Macmillan, 2019).
- Rethinking Experience in Education: Pedagogy of the Twice-born (Forthcoming in Macmillan 2020).
- Teachers and Teaching: Time and the Creative Tension (New York: Palgrave Macmillan, 2019).
- Rethinking Curriculum in Times of Shifting Educational Context (New York: Palgrave Macmillan, 2018).
- Neighborhoods of the Plantation; War, Politics and Education (Netherlands: Sense Publishers, 2008).
- Teachers in Nomadic Spaces: Deleuze and Curriculum (New York: Peter Lang, 2003).
- Studio Art and Sculpture
- Theatre Arts
- Poetry and Creative Writing